Total Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2014

The vacancy!

How many of us really know how fulfilling our lives are? We always want more or wish things were better. We always have something or the other that is missing in our lives. I call it the vacancy!

I feel there's a void in my life. Even when I have people around me, I feel disconnected to them. I'm an extrovert but, when it comes to friendship I hardly have a handful of them whom I can really look up to at times. I can bind with people instantly, strike conversations and inspire people. When it comes to me there's no one who does things like these to me except for my sister.

I still remember how I used to sleepover at my friends place, we used to gossip, watch horror movies, talk about our lives. It was so much fun! Now, these girls are working and they've moved to some other city. I hardly hear from them. Not just that, I really thought my guy-friend and I would stay best friends forever! But, people are correct when they say nothing lasts forever. Our friendship survived even when we were miles apart. All it took was just one girl to come in between our friendship & Voila!!  WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE!! So, people change and you learn from the changes. You realize distance changes relationships.

So, what do we do to keep ourselves happy and not worry about trivial things like these.
All we have to do is do whatever makes us happy :) It can be anything form listening to music, reading a book, watching a movie, spending some time in a place close to nature, hiking, trekking or anything that give you happiness. Like I love listening to music. I get my inspiration form the lyrics of the songs I listen to. :)

So fill in the vacancy all you've to do is do things that you love doing or what you've always wanted to do! That will really give you the confidence that you required. Most of all you don't have to change yourself for anybody! Be yourself and trust whatever happens, happens for a cause and it'll help you to get in a better place from where you are now.

Everything is temporary! Life is full of ups and downs. So, even if you feel gloomy, remember its temporary and happiness will get to you soon!!

Raise your head! Smile!! :) Go ahead and have a great day :)
Share your experience of how you overcame your vacancy!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment